LSP (Linux Studio Plugins) is a collection of open-source plugins currently compatible with follwing formats:
- LADSPA - set of plugins for Linux Audio Developer's Simple Plugin API
- LV2 - set of plugins and UIs for Linux Audio Developer's Simple Plugin API (LADSPA) version 2
- LinuxVST - set of plugins and UIs for Steinberg's VST 2.4 format ported on GNU/Linux Platform
- JACK - Standalone versions for JACK Audio connection Kit with UI
The basic idea is to fill the lack of good and useful plugins under the GNU/Linux platform.
After some contributions to other open source projects the decision was made to implement separate and independent plugin distribution.
Currently supported platforms are:
- GNU/Linux - full support.
- FreeBSD - experimental support.
Currently supported architectures are:
- i586 (Intel IA-32 architecture, legacy support).
- x86_64 (Intel EM64T/AMD64 architecture, full support).
- ARMv7-AR (experimental, tested on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B).
Currently project is developed and maintained by LSP Project Team with the main founder and developer at the head - Vladimir Sadovnikov.
The official site ot the project is located here: http://lsp-plug.in/