Spectrum Analyzer x1 - Spektrumanalysator x1
Detailed: LSP Spektrumanalysator x1 – Spectrum Analyzer x1 (SA1)
Formats: LADSPA, LV2, LinuxVST, JACK
Categories: Analyser, Utility, Spectral
Developer: Vladimir Sadovnikov
This plugin performs spectral analysis of a single audio channel. It does not affect any changes on the input signal, so can be placed anywhere where the metering is needed.
- Bypass - bypass switch, when turned on (led indicator is shining), the plugin does not work.
- On - turns on the analysis of the channel.
- Hold - forces the frequency graph of the channel to freeze.
- Hue - allows to adjust the color (hue) of the channel.
- Shift - allows to adjust the gain of the channel.
- Preamp - allows to adjust the overall gain of the analysis.
- Selector - allows to select the available frequency for level metering.
- Reactivity - the reactivity (smoothness) of the spectral analysis.
- Level - the level of the selected frequency.
- Window - the window applied to the audio data before processing.
- Tolerance - the number of points for the FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) analysis.
- Envelope - the envelope compensation of the signal.
- Zoom - zoom fader, allows to adjust zoom on the frequency chart.
- Frequency - the current frequency selected by Selector control.
- Level - the level of the selected Frequency.