LSP (Linux Studio Plugins) is a collection of open-source plugins currently compatible with follwing formats:
- LADSPA - set of plugins for Linux Audio Developer's Simple Plugin API
- LV2 - set of plugins and UIs for Linux Audio Developer's Simple Plugin API (LADSPA) version 2
- LinuxVST - set of plugins and UIs for Steinberg's VST 2.4 format ported on GNU/Linux Platform
- JACK - Standalone versions for JACK Audio connection Kit with UI
The basic idea is to fill the lack of good and useful plugins under the GNU/Linux platform.
After some contributions to other open source projects the decision was made to implement separate and independent plugin distribution.
Currently supported platforms are:
- GNU/Linux - full support.
- FreeBSD - experimental support.
Currently supported architectures are:
- i586 (Intel IA-32 architecture, legacy support).
- x86_64 (Intel EM64T/AMD64 architecture, full support).
- ARMv7-AR (experimental, tested on Raspberry Pi 3 Model B).
Currently project is developed and maintained by LSP Project Team with the main founder and developer at the head - Vladimir Sadovnikov.
The official site ot the project is located here: http://lsp-plug.in/
You may get complete documentation on the manuals page.
Video demos and tutorials are available at video page.
If you want to download binaries or donate the project, please visit download page.
Want to contribute, join to the project or leave some feedback? Go to feedback page and fill the form.