Compressor LeftRight - Kompressor LeftRight
Detailed: LSP Kompressor LeftRight – Compressor LeftRight (K1LR)
Formats: LADSPA, LV2, LinuxVST, JACK
Developer: Vladimir Sadovnikov
This plugin performs compression of stereo input signal by applying individual processing to left and right channels separately. Flexible sidechain-control configuration isprovided. Different types of compression are possible: downward, upward and parallel. Also compressor may work as limiter in Peak mode with high Ratio and low Attack time.
- Bypass - bypass switch, when turned on (led indicator is shining), the plugin bypasses signal.
- Pause - pauses any updates of the compressor graph.
- Clear - clears all graphs.
- Gain L, R - enables drawing of gain amplification line and corresponding amplification meter.
- SC L, R - enables drawing of sidechain input graph and corresponding level meter.
- Env L, R - enables drawing of compressor's envelope graph and corresponding level meter.
- In L, R - enables drawing of compressor's input signal graph and corresponding level meter.
- Out L, R - enables drawing of compressor's output signal graph and corresponding level meter.
- Listen - allows to listen the processed sidechain signal.
- Preamp - pre-amplification of the sidechain signal.
- Reactivity - reactivity of the sidechain signal.
- Lookahead - look-ahead time of the sidechain relative to the input signal.
- Source - set of combo boxes that allow to control type, position and source of sidechain. Available types are:
- Feed-forward - sidechain input is connected to compressor's input. More aggressive compression.
- Feed-back - sidechain input is connected to compressor's output. Vintage-style more accurate compression.
- Peak - peak mode.
- RMS - root mean square of the input signal.
- Low-pass - input signal processed by low-pass filter.
- Uniform - input signal processed by uniform filter.
- Middle - middle part of signal is used for sidechain processing.
- Side - side part of signal is used for sidechain processing.
- Left - only left channel is used for sidechain processing.
- Right - only right channel is used for sidechain processing.
- LPF - allows to set up slope and cut-off frequency for the low-pass filter applied to sidechain signal.
- HPF - allows to set up slope and cut-off frequency for the high-pass filter applied to sidechain signal.
- Mode - compression mode: Upward (Up) or Downward (Down).
- Ratio - compression ratio.
- Knee - size of compression knee.
- Makeup - additional amplification gain after compression stage.
- Boost - this knob is related to upward compression mode only. It defines the threshold below which the constant amplification will be applied to the input signal. This prevents the compressor from applying infinite amplification to very quiet signals.
- Attack Thresh - threshold of the compressor, placed in the middle of the knee.
- Attack Time - attack time of the compressor.
- Release Thresh - relative to the Attack Thresh threshold that sets up the threshold of Release Time.
- Release Time - release time of the compressor.
- Mix Dry - the amount of dry (unprocessed) signal, useful for parallel compression.
- Mix Wet - the amount of wet (processed) signal, useful for parallel compression.
- Input - overall input gain.
- Output - overall output gain.