Expander Mono - Expander Mono
Detailed: LSP Expander Mono – Expander Mono (E1M)
Formats: LADSPA, LV2, LinuxVST, JACK
Developer: Vladimir Sadovnikov
This plugin performs increasing of dynamic range of mono input signal. Flexible sidechain-control configuration isprovided. Both downward and upward modes are available. Also additional dry/wet control allows to mix processed and unprocessed signal together.
- Bypass - bypass switch, when turned on (led indicator is shining), the plugin bypasses signal.
- Pause - pauses any updates of the expander graph.
- Clear - clears all graphs.
- Gain - enables drawing of gain amplification line and corresponding amplification meter.
- SC - enables drawing of sidechain input graph and corresponding level meter.
- Env - enables drawing of expander's envelope graph and corresponding level meter.
- In - enables drawing of expander's input signal graph and corresponding level meter.
- Out - enables drawing of expander's output signal graph and corresponding level meter.
- Preamp - pre-amplification of the sidechain signal.
- Reactivity - reactivity of the sidechain signal.
- Lookahead - look-ahead time of the sidechain relative to the input signal.
- Setup - Sidechain configuration, available values:
- Peak - peak mode.
- RMS - root mean square of the input signal.
- Low-pass - input signal processed by low-pass filter.
- Uniform - input signal processed by uniform filter.
- Listen - allows to listen the processed sidechain signal.
- LPF - allows to set up slope and cut-off frequency for the low-pass filter applied to sidechain signal.
- HPF - allows to set up slope and cut-off frequency for the high-pass filter applied to sidechain signal.
- Mode - expander mode: Up (upward) or Down (downward).
- Ratio - expander ratio.
- Knee - size of the knee.
- Makeup - additional amplification gain after processing stage.
- Attack Level - threshold of the expander, placed in the middle of the knee.
- Attack Time - attack time of the expander.
- Release Level - relative to the Attack Level threshold that sets up the threshold of Release Time.
- Release Time - release time of the expander.
- Mix Dry - the amount of dry (unprocessed) signal.
- Mix Wet - the amount of wet (processed) signal.
- Input - overall input gain.
- Output - overall output gain.