Compressor Stereo - Kompressor Stereo
Detailed: LSP Kompressor Stereo – Compressor Stereo (K1S)
Formats: LADSPA, LV2, LinuxVST, JACK
Categories: Dynamics, Compressor
Developer: Vladimir Sadovnikov
This plugin performs compression of stereo input signal. Flexible sidechain-control configuration isprovided. Different types of compression are possible: downward, upward and parallel. Also compressor may work as limiter in Peak mode with high Ratio and low Attack time.
- Bypass - bypass switch, when turned on (led indicator is shining), the plugin bypasses signal.
- Pause - pauses any updates of the compressor graph.
- Clear - clears all graphs.
- Gain L, R - enables drawing of gain amplification line and corresponding amplification meter.
- SC L, R - enables drawing of sidechain input graph and corresponding level meter.
- Env L, R - enables drawing of compressor's envelope graph and corresponding level meter.
- In L, R - enables drawing of compressor's input signal graph and corresponding level meter.
- Out L, R - enables drawing of compressor's output signal graph and corresponding level meter.
- Position - the position of the sidechain input. Available variants:
- Feed-forward - sidechain input is connected to compressor's input. More aggressive compression.
- Feed-back - sidechain input is connected to compressor's output. Vintage-style more accurate compression.
- Listen - allows to listen the processed sidechain signal.
- Preamp - pre-amplification of the sidechain signal.
- Reactivity - reactivity of the sidechain signal.
- Lookahead - look-ahead time of the sidechain relative to the input signal.
- Type - combo box that allows to switch different types for sidechain processing. Available types are:
- Peak - peak mode.
- RMS - root mean square of the input signal.
- Low-pass - input signal processed by low-pass filter.
- Uniform - input signal processed by uniform filter.
- Middle - middle part of signal is used for sidechain processing.
- Side - side part of signal is used for sidechain processing.
- Left - only left channel is used for sidechain processing.
- Right - only right channel is used for sidechain processing.
- Mode - compression mode: Upward (Up) or Downward (Down).
- Ratio - compression ratio.
- Knee - size of compression knee.
- Makeup - additional amplification gain after compression stage.
- Attack Level - threshold of the compressor, placed in the middle of the knee.
- Attack Time - attack time of the compressor.
- Release Level - relative to the Attack Level threshold that sets up the threshold of Release Time.
- Release Time - release time of the compressor.
- Mix Dry - the amount of dry (unprocessed) signal, useful for parallel compression.
- Mix Wet - the amount of wet (processed) signal, useful for parallel compression.
- Input - overall input gain.
- Output - overall output gain.