Detailed: LSP Gate Mono (G1M)
Formats: CLAP, JACK, LADSPA, LV2, VST2
Developer: Vladimir Sadovnikov
This plugin performs gating of mono input signal. Flexible sidechain-control configuration isprovided. Additional Hysteresis curve is available to provide accurate control of the fading of the signal. Also additional dry/wet control allows to mix processed and unprocessed signal together.
- Bypass - bypass switch, when turned on (led indicator is shining), the plugin bypasses signal.
- Pause - pauses any updates of the gate graph.
- Clear - clears all graphs.
- Gain - enables drawing of gain amplification line and corresponding amplification meter.
- SC - enables drawing of sidechain input graph and corresponding level meter.
- Env - enables drawing of gate's envelope graph and corresponding level meter.
- In - enables drawing of gate's input signal graph and corresponding level meter.
- Out - enables drawing of gate's output signal graph and corresponding level meter.
- Preamp - pre-amplification of the sidechain signal.
- Reactivity - reactivity of the sidechain signal.
- Lookahead - look-ahead time of the sidechain relative to the input signal.
- Setup - Sidechain configuration, available values:
- Peak - peak mode.
- RMS - Root Mean Square (SMA) of the input signal.
- LPF - input signal processed by recursive 1-pole Low-Pass Filter (LPF).
- SMA - input signal processed by Simple Moving Average (SMA) filter.
- Listen - allows to listen the processed sidechain signal.
- LPF - allows to set up slope and cut-off frequency for the low-pass filter applied to sidechain signal.
- HPF - allows to set up slope and cut-off frequency for the high-pass filter applied to sidechain signal.
- Reduction - the amount of gain applied to the input signal when the gate is closed (if negative) or open (if positive).
- Makeup - additional amplification gain after processing stage.
- Attack - attack time of the gate.
- Release - release time of the gate.
- Curve - Basic gate curve characteristics:
- Thresh - threshold, the level of input signal at which the gate becomes open.
- Zone - the size of the transition zone below the threshold.
- Hysteresis - enables additional hysteresis curve:
- Thresh - threshold (relative to basic curve), the level of input signal at which the gate starts to close.
- Zone - the size of the transition zone below the hysteresis threshold.
- Mix Dry - the amount of dry (unprocessed) signal.
- Mix Wet - the amount of wet (processed) signal.
- Input - overall input gain.
- Output - overall output gain.