Mixer x8 Stereo
Detailed: LSP Mixer x8 Stereo (M8S)
Formats: CLAP, JACK, LADSPA, LV2, VST2
Developer: Vladimir Sadovnikov
This plugin performs mixing of 8 stereo channels.
It allows to mix the channels and apply the result mix to the additional master input. All the mixed result signal is passed to the and master output.
- Bypass - bypass switch, when turned on (led indicator is shining), the output signal is similar to input signal. That does not mean that the plugin is not working.
- Dry amount - the amount of the unprocessed (dry) signal in the output signal.
- Wet amount - the amount of the processed (wet) signal in the output signal.
- Balance - the balance between left and right output channels in the mix.
- Mono - the button that allows to switch the output signal to mono for mono compatibility test purpose.
- In - the level of the master input signal.
- Out - the level of the master output signal.
Mixer channel controls:
- S - solo the channel.
- M - mute the channel.
- P - invert the phase for the channel.
- Pan - the panning knobs for both left and right channels of the stereo channel.
- Balance - the balance between left and right channels of the stereo channel.
- Fader - the overall output gain adjustment for the channel.
- Meter - the overall output gain meter for the channel.