Spectrum Analyzer x2 - Spektrumanalysator x2
Detailed: LSP Spektrumanalysator x2 – Spectrum Analyzer x2 (SA2)
Formats: LADSPA, LV2, LinuxVST, JACK
Categories: Analyser, Utility, Spectral
Developer: Vladimir Sadovnikov
This plugin performs spectral analysis of a pair of audio channels. Stereo channels also are possible to analyze by utilizing special modes and selecting corresponsing channels. It does not affect any changes to the input signal, so can be placed anywhere where the metering is needed.
- Bypass - bypass switch, when turned on (led indicator is shining), the plugin does not work.
- Mode Depending on operating modes, different analysis can be performed:
- Analyzer - performs analysis of a pair of audio channels.
- Mastering - performs less accurate but more demonstrative analysis of a pair of audio channels.
- Spectralizer - draws spectral analysis of single channel.
- Spectralizer Stereo - draws spectral analysis of stereo channel .
- Spectrogram - the rendering mechanism of the spectrogram in the Spectralizer mode:
- Rainbow - each dot on a spectrogram changes it's color's hue component depending on the amplitude of the signal starting with Hue of the selected channel.
- Fog - each dot on a spectrogram changes it's transparency depending on the amplitude of the signal.
- Color - each dot on a spectrogram changes it's color's saturation component depending on the amplitude of the signal.
- Lightning - each dot changes it's solor's lightness component depending on the amplitude of the signal, the Hue is interpreted as a middle value of the possible value range.
- Lightness - each dot changes it's solor's lightness component depending on the amplitude of the signal, the Hue is interpreted as a maximum value of the possible value range.
- Channel(s) - numbers of channels currently displayed on the graph.
- Log scale - the way how dots on the spectrogram are rendered. When button is down, logarithmic scale is used to translate amplitude into dot's color.
- On - turns on the analysis of the channel.
- Solo - allows to individually inspect the corresponding channel.
- Hold - forces the frequency graph of the channel to freeze.
- Hue - allows to adjust the color (hue) of the channel.
- Shift - allows to adjust the gain of the channel.
- Preamp - allows to adjust the overall gain of the analysis.
- Channel - allows to select the channel for level metering.
- Selector - allows to select the available frequency for level metering.
- Reactivity - the reactivity (smoothness) of the spectral analysis.
- Level - the level of the selected frequency.
- Window - the window applied to the audio data before processing.
- Tolerance - the number of points for the FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) analysis.
- Envelope - the envelope compensation of the signal.
- Zoom - zoom fader, allows to adjust zoom on the frequency chart.
- Frequency - the current frequency selected by Selector control.
- Level - the level of the selected Frequency for the channel specified by Channel control.