Binary releases contain all possible plugins in one bundle. The binaries are packaged into archive named according to the following format:
The property <format> is the format of plugins, currently available:
- clap - plugins in CLAP format;
- doc - documentation;
- jack - standalone version of plugins that require JACK server for execution;
- ladspa - plugins in LADSPA format (not all plugins due to format's restriction);
- lv2 - plugins in LV2 format;
- src - source code;
- vst2 - plugins in VST 2.4 format.
Property 'arch' contains short name of architecture the binaries are build for. Properties 'major', 'minor' and 'micro' form the version of release. If the <micro> version is odd, it contains mostly bug-fixes and patches for the plugin modules. The even 'micro' version of plugins contains new features and, in most cases, new plugin series. The history of changes may be seen in attached CHANGELOG.txt.
Source code is also ready for building, see 'BUILDING' section for details.